background

Monday 18 February 2013

Creative Creations Challenge #4

Well its time for a new challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges and the theme this time is 'Inspired By A Song' and our sponsor this time is Sassy Studio Designs.

So here is my DT card, inspired by Club Tropicana by Wham! One of my fave songs!! Along with most of the 80's stuff!! lol






The bazzill card and papers are from my stash, the sentiment is a digitial one I printed off. I coloured white satin ribbon with R27 copic marker to get it to match the papers. The flowers and diamante embellishment are also from my huge stash!! lol 
The Sassy Studio Designs image was coloured with copics : E000, E00, E11, E23, E25, E27, R24, R27, R29, N3, N5, N7, YG61, YG63, YG65, E13, B000 to add a bit of colour to the glass 

Hope you like her and come and join in with our challenge. Why not stop by the other DT ladies for some more inspiration.




4 comments:

  1. Great card Jill... I could do with a glass of something myself right now..lol.
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jill...really great layout and love that digi. Your colouring's fab as usual...great card.

    And I'm stuck in the 80s music wise too. Unless a group or singer was around then I've not heard of them. Music doesn't exist after the 80s groups, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Jill, a great digi image and gorgeous designer paper
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jill, love the image, that could almost be Lexie ;)
    Great colouring and loving the backing papers and colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx