background

Monday 4 March 2013

Creative Creations Challenges #5

Time for a new challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges and this time the theme is 'All About Mum' and our sponsor is Jelly Park.

Here is my card




I used Jelly Park image 'boy and dog on a boat' and coloured the image with copics. The papers and embellishments were all bits and bobs from stash and I added an anchor charm to the ribbon bow. The sentiment was made up by myself on Paint.net computer program and the ship wheel clip art I found by googling free clip art images. It says 'To The Best Mummy' and the insert inside says 'From Your Little Sailor'.

Why not come over andjoin in with our challenge!

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jill. I love the image, it's beautifully coloured. It's a great layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jill. Fab image and layout...all nice and clean and tidy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jill and fab layout :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card Jill, I love it!!
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx