background

Friday 15 March 2013

Get Well Soon Big Bruv!!

Well, last week my biggest brother had a heart attack. He has had a stent fitted and is on the mend but has been very lucky to have had a warning first. So I made him a get well card using Lacy Sunshine's Pickles fun in the rain! 

Here he is!



I coloured the image with copics, all the papers and bazzill card were from my stash, as are the buttons and pearls. I dotted clear dew drops around the front of the card to give the look of raindrops, it looks much better IRL, its hard to see in the piccy. Also, used nesties and xcut dies for the digi and sentiment. I typed the sentiment up on the pooter and printed it off, and inside the card, it says get well soon to match the sentiment and is matted on the papers that are used on the front (forgot to take a piccy of the inside! ooops!!)

Copics used:- YG21, YG23, YG25, B60, B63, B66, R24, R27, E13, E15, E17, E23, E25, BG10, BG11 and BLENDER for the puddle.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute - I'm sure your brother will love it. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Jill, sure to make anyone feel better. Hope your Laptop is ok when you get it back
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Jill. The image and sentiment are wonderful. I'm glad to hear that your big brother is on the mend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx