background

Sunday 26 May 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #9

Hi there! I'm back with another DT card for the new challenge starting at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog today. Our theme this week is Anything Goes and from now on, all our challenges will be the Anything Goes theme! How fab is that! So easy to enter the 3 times that you are allowed! So more chances to win some fab digi's from Heather! 

Here is my card using Maddie and Clover, from Heahers new Myths digi's released this weekend. You can find all of Heathers fab digis in her shop HERE.


I kept the card quite clean and simple and have left the sentiment off until I decide who will be the lucky recipient of her! Maddie was coloured with copics. The green patterned paper was from a magazine freebie 6x6 pad, I usea plain purple card for the matting and used some ribbon and flowers from my stash, adding a silver matel corner embellishment and my usual pearls! 

Copics used:- E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E17, E19, YG03, YG05, YG07, RV23, V12, 15, V17, R56, R59, G21, G24, G28, BG72, BG75, BG78, G12, G14, G16

Hope you like her! Thanks for stopping by and why not go check out the other Sunshine Girl's blogs for some more inspiration. Can't wait to see what you create and good luck!


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jill, Maddie and Clover look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jill! Love your gorgeous colours and embellishments! I ordered this little pretty last night ... she's a definite MUST HAVE isn't she!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jill. Love how you've coloured Maddie & Clover. Love the entire range of new Mythology digis...so beautiful. Great colours and layout here...really cool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love this image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx