background

Monday 10 June 2013

CCC Challenge #11

Time for our next challenge at Creative Creations Challenges Blog and our theme this time is For Dad. Our fabby sponsors for this challenge are Indigo Blu! 



For my DT card for this challenge, the wonderful Indigo Blu gave us some stamps to work with and I used the moustache set. Here is my card




Now, as my card may show, this was way out of my comfort league! I am very much a digi stamp girl! But I really did enjoy getting mucky with my Distress Inks! The stache and the sentiment are both from the stamp set, and the papers we're from my stash (!) bum bum!!  :p  I inked around the edges of the main 6x6 card blank and all the papers I used with Aged Mahogany and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pads using the hand tool. I also added 4 pearl white card candy to the corners which were also slightly inked with the same DI colours.

Hope you like my card and good luck with our challenge! Why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for some more fab inspiration.


2 comments:

  1. A fan-tash-tic card Jill, I love the paper from your 'stashe too, ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of the stamps, I do love the simplicity of your card, the added embellishments on the corners finish it off so well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx