background

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Delicious Doodles

Time for team B's new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges blog and our lovely sponsor this time is Delicious Doodles with a fab prize of 4 digi's up for grabs! 




The photo to use for the inspiration for this challenge is




I took the inspiration for my card by using the theme I felt the picture represents which is Steampunk. It was way out of my comfort zone as I am not a steampunky kinda girl! So hope you like it.



I used copics to colour the image. E000, E00, E11, V12, V15, V17, V09, Y32, Y35, Y32, T1, T3, T5, T7.
I used Marianne clock die which I inked to give it a bit of a tattered look, cheery lynn corner die, spellies classic plain circle and classic scalloped die. I added a metal corner embellishment to the image and also dotted some gold pearls around the card. The sentiment was a freebie from a website yonks ago but I can't remember where :/ will keep looking for it and link it when I find it! 

Thanks for stopping by, why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for some more stunning inspiration. 



2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Jill, I adore her hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Jill. The image is wonderfully coloured x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx