background

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Penny Blossom

Time for a new challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges blog and our lovely sponsor this time is Penny Blossom Stamps and they are offering a fabulous $15 voucher to their store! !




The picture of inspriration for this challenge is




and last but not least here is my DT card using the lovely Flapper Girl digi stamp.






The image was coloured using copics, RV09, RV17, RV19, E000, E00, E11, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG02, BG05, BG07, BLACK.

The patterned paper is from Echo Park Summer Days 6x6 pad, and I have also used plain black cardstock and turquoise bazzill. The flowers were cut from felt using Joy Crafts flower dies and the leaves are from spellbinders cut from black card. I added sparkling rhinestones to the centres and placed them over the pink ribbon running down the card. I added black pearls and gems also.

I took inspiration from the photo by using all the bright colours and also the black.


Hope you like her and thank you for stopping by. Why not pop over to the other DT girls blogs for some more inspiration and be sure to tell us in your post what inspiration you have taken from our photograph. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx