background

Monday 5 August 2013

Happy 70th Birthday Dad!!!!

Well as the title says, today is my fab dads 70th birthday!!! Thought I would share my card with you that I made for him. My dad is motorbike mad, in so far as, he has 2 that he rides all the time and about 8 others that he has renovated or is in the process of, or is about to!! lol He loves his bikes! 

So, made this card using Dr Digi's First Place Phil!


I used copics to colour Phil but didnt write them down and it was a few weeks ago I coloured him ooops! the sentiments were typed in Word and the cup was a freebie digi I found by googling. I can't remember where I got it from (another ooops!) I added the 70th on myself using paint.net. The backing card was all from stash, and I also used a silver motorbike charm and memory box stars dies. 

Hope you like him and thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card luv it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card luv it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stepper! Great image and layout. Brill Blokey card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx