background

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Sassy Studio

Time for another Team B challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges Blog and our lovely sponsor this time is Sassy Studio Designs.

Our inspirational picture for this challenge is




last but not least, here is my DT card with this picture in mind .




I coloured Chrissy Prom using copics E000, E00, E11, RV21, RV23, E13, E15, E18, B02, V91, V93, V95.

The patterned papers and card were from my stash and I embossed the plain white card using spellbinders embossibilites folder. I added roses in the corner including one in the same colour as the challenge photo. The leaves were made using the Martha Stewart branch punch. I also kept the rose on her dress cream to match the photo.

The challenge picture screamed wedding to me but I decided to use the sentiment 'On Your Special Day' as I thought this could then be used for not only a wedding, but also a young ladys prom, or even a best friend to give to her best friend who she is being chief bridesmaid for! Not explained that very well but I know what I mean! lol

Also added some gemstone swirls and some pearls.

Hope you like her and thank you for stopping by. Why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for some more inspiration. Good luck in our challenge! 




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx