background

Monday 16 September 2013

Creative Creations Challenges - Down At The Bottom of the Garden

Time for a new Team B challenge at Creative Creations Challenges and our lovely sponsor this time is Lacy Sunshine. Our theme this time is Photo Inspiration/Down at the Bottom of the Garden. The piccy to use for the inspriation is 


So without further ado! Here is my DT card using the fab Boozy Brian from Lacy Sunshine Gnomes of Snarly Pines collection 

So, down at the bottom of the garden, past the garden gate, you'll find Boozy Brian sat on his log always with a pint in hand!! lol





.I kept Brian quite clean and simple and used card stock and patterned papers from my stash. I added a charm of a toadstool onto some red metallic twine and used blue and red metallic brads down the side of the card. Added some pearls around the corners and a hand stamped sentiment! 

Kept this one really clean but it would make a fab mans card! 

Just love Boozy Brian! lol


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration and some fab fab makes! Could luck with the challenge x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx