background

Sunday 1 September 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #16 - Dies and/or Punches

Hiya all, time for a new challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and the theme this time is dies and/or punches! Don;t forget the loyalty scheme for the challenge digi from Heather so pop over to the blog for all the details! 

Here is my DT card using the new Flower Pot Pretty Gusty Oak!



The plain cardstock is from my stash and the patterned paper is from First Edition New Leaf 12x12 stack and is a lovely embossed leaf pattern. I coloured Gusty with copics :- E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, RV21, RV23, YG61, YG63, YG67, E23, E25, E27, Y23, Y25, Y27, Y32, Y15, YR12, YG41, YR21, YR23, YR24, R35, R37, R39, Y35, Y38.

Now for the challenge part! I have used Joy crafts flower dies, xcut oval and scalloped oval dies, Martha Stewart leaf punch and tonic flower border punch.



Hope you like my card and why not stop by and check out the other Sunshine Girls blogs for lots more inspiration! 




3 comments:

  1. Jill! this is just darling! love how you've done up her hat. the layout looks fab as well as your coloring. beautiful work there Sunshine Girl! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I will have to get this digi!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colouring :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx