background

Friday 6 September 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Princess of Hearts

Time for another fab new release from Tamara at The Stamping Chef and for this weekend you can get Princess of Hearts with 20% off so what you waiting for go get her!!!! You won't regret it! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Princess of Hearts.





I coloured the princess using copics. The cards and papers are all from my stash, don't know the make of the papers as they were a coverless pad I picked up from a craft show! I added a length of bright pink ribbon with pale pink hearts on across the centre of the card  and added a lace rosette with a sparkling rhinestone in the centre on the left hand side. I placed heart shaped gemstones on her tiara and also her staff and added a selection of flowers and martha stewart punch leaves in the bottom right hand corner with a pin placed into them, which looks like a pearl in a crown setting. 

I typed the sentiment using word and die cut it using spellies standard circles and lacy circles dies.

Copics used:- E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, RV21, RV23, RV25, R22, R24, R29, R81, R83, R85

Thanks for stopping by. Why not check out the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more inspiration using this lovely digi and remember you can get her with 20% off for this weekend only! 


2 comments:

  1. Jill, this is gorgeous hun, fabulous image, love your colours and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx