background

Monday 14 October 2013

Creative Creations Challenges - Halloween - The Stamping Chef

Time for a new Team B challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges and the theme this time is Halloween! Our fab sponsor this time is Tamara, The Stamping Chef. So to be in with a chance of  winning the Digi's from TSC, go get linking up your makes!!!

Here is my DT card using Wanda Widow!


 I coloured Wanda using copics:- E000, E00, E11, V12, V15, V17, V09, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9.

The spider web paper is from Echo Park and the spotty paper and Block card stock are from my stash. 

I added some ribbon across the web paper with a silver spider charm and the sentiment is a digi one from Simply Betty Stamps.

I added some Prima Got flowers and Memory Box Creepy Web black die cuts to the corners. Lastly, I added some black rhinestones to the corners around the card and the centre's of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card.

Why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration! 


1 comment:

  1. Jill, this is a gorgeous card hun, love that image, superb xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx