background

Friday 11 October 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Fail to Bail

Time for another fab new release from Tamara, The Stamping Chef. Fail to Bail is available at a special discounted price for this weekend only so to grab her with 20% off be quick!!

Here is my Sous Chef card using Fail to Bail.


I coloured the image using copics:- E000, E00, E11, V12, V15, V17, V09, RV21, RV23, RV25, B91, B95, B97, N3, N5, N7, YR04, YR07, R24, R27, YG03. YG07.

The sentiment is a digi one, I can't remember where it came from I have that many! The papers came from my stash in my scraps box which I am desperately trying to use up as it is getting bigger and bigger by the day! lol The punched border was done using Tonic gothic edge geared punch. And the webs on the corners are made using the Memory Box Creepy Web die but I have cut the die cut down a little to just use the corners. Also added a paper blossom with a sparkly rhinestone centre.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.
Why not stop by the rest of the Sous Chef's blogs for lots more inspiration! 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx