background

Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Stampin Chef Challenge - Anything Goes

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always now, it is Anything Goes so super easy to join in!

Here is my Sous chef card using Jenna.



I coloured the image in using copics E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, C2, B93, B95, B97, RV23, RV25, B00.

The patterned paper is from a 6x6 I got with a mag and the denim effect paper behind I have had for yonks! I created the 'stitching' around the edges of the 'denim' using a fine point white paint pen. I hand stamped the sentiment and added paper blossoms with a big sparkling rhinestone in the centre and used silver edged chiffon ribbon across the card. I finished her off with some gold pearls in the corners.

Hope you like Jenna. Why not stop by the other sous chef's blogs for lots more inspiration and ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx