background

Sunday 13 April 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #16

Hiya all! Time for another challenge at Scribble and Scrap and as always its super easy to enter as it Anything Goes! Head over to the Challenge blog to check up on the rules and then get creating! 

Here is my DT card using Archie Bear with Flower and Grungy Florals - Naturals




I coloured Archie using copics C1, C3, C5, Y35, Y38, R81, R83, R85. I used plain bazzill for the grey matting and 2 papers from the grungy Florals digi papers set. I kept the card quite clean and simple this time. I added 2 grey polka dot paper blooms with sparkling rhinestone centres and pearls to the top right and bottom left corners. Lastly I added a little pink stickles to the petals of the flower. 

Hope you like Archie! I had fun creating with him, love his little face! Hope you get chance to stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more fab inspiration! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx