background

Sunday 11 May 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #18

Time for another new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap and the theme as always is Anything Goes! 

Here is my DT card using In The Pink Set 1 papers from the S&S shop and an Aurora Wings digi stamp.


I coloured the stamp using my Spectrum Noir Pencils. I didn't write the colours down though sorry as I was too excited playing with my new pencils when I got them a couple of months back! lol

I used one of the heart papers from the In The Pink Set 1 set of digi papers. the stamp was cut using a marrianne die and I added ribbon across the bottom of the card. The flower embellishment was made by me from cloud clay ad I added 2 sparkling rhinestones on either side of it. Finally added gemstones in the corners. 

Hope you like my card, I would love it if you would stop by the rest of the DT gorls blogs for lots more inspiration.


2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jill. I love the paper and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, when I saw your amazing card on Bloglovin, I realised I had not visited your fabulous blog for some time, so apologies for that.
    I love the cute image and how you have coloured her.
    I have just taken the plunge and ordered all these pencils, have been wanting them since they came out. Do you like them? Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx