background

Wednesday 18 June 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its Anything Goes! Check out the blog for all the info on entering the challenge and good luck! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Toot My Scoot.


I used copics to colour her up. The patterned paper is from a First Edition paper stack and the cardstock is all from my stash. I added a doily (cut in half) to either corner of the digi and the sentiment was hand stamped and die cut. I added 3 paper blooms layered up with a large sparkling rhinestone to the top right and  finally added pearls around the corners.

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by. Hope you get chance to check out all the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more brill inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card and a great layout.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx