background

Tuesday 15 July 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #116

Time for a new challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

Here is our Inspirational picture for this challenge from which you must take inspiration from in order to enter your make! 


Here is my DT card using a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. 


I coloured the monkey using copics. The papers I have had for ages and came from a K & Co baby boy paper stack, as did the die cut large letters. I struggled to get a great picture of this card with the colours being so pale! I added some buttons in the bottom right corner to match the buttons on the papers and then some pearls in the corners.

Hope you like him and hope you get chance to stop by the rest of the DT's blogs for lots more inspiration! 


1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, I love how your done the BABY lettering

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Sunday

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx