background

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping chef and as always, its super easy to enter as it Anything Goes!

Here is my Sous Chef card for the challenge using the Yvette digi and media set.



I used copics to colour her in. E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, E13, E15, E18, R81, R83, R85, RV23. All the background of the card is from the digi set available HERE. I merged it altogether using My Craft Studio Elite software. I added my own blue and white bow to the corner of the frame and rhinestones to the corners. Lastly, I added rhinestone stickles to the 'snow dots' on the background to give it some sparkle1

Hope you like Yvette. Thank you for stopping by .


1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jill and perfect colours for a wintery card.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx