background

Tuesday 12 August 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #120

Time for a new Team 1 challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges and the theme this time is Anything Goes and I am using an image from one of our lovely sponsors for this challenge, Scribble and Scrap.

Here is our piccy for this challenge


Here is my DT card 


I coloured the watch in using copics and inked around all the edges of the images and also all the backing papers and cards using old paper Distress Ink. I printed the sentiment off using Word and added glossy accents to the clock face. I decided to keep this one clean and simple but may add a watch charm to the bottom left corner at a later date.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx