background

Tuesday 26 August 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #122

Time for a new challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges Blog. Where on earth have the summer holidays gone? Here is our inspirational picture for the challenge


And our lovely sponsors are Di's digi Downloads and Scrappers Delights.

Here is my DT card using Amelia School Girl by Scrappers Delights.


My daughter goes into her last year of primary school next week so I made this up for her to wish her luck as she goes into her final yer and gets ready to take her SAT's. It is coloured in her school uniform colours (didn't write the copics down :(  )  The papers are all from my stash as are the ribbon and blooms which I used large brads for the centres. The 'good luck' is clear backed stickers and finally I added some pearls in the corners.

Thanks for stopping by, Hope you get chance to stop by the other {PIN} girls blogs for lost more {PIN}spiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx