background

Sunday 21 September 2014

Scribble & Scrap And The Gorgeous Lillibet

I've been playing with the gorgeous goodies from Scribble & Scrap again with the lovely Lillibet! 

Here is my card I made using Lillibet Cameo Stamp, First Edition Love Letters Paper Stack, S&S small flowers - white and Die-namics beautiful bow dies


I coloured lillibet using copics. She is die cut using nesties cirlces and scalloped circles dies. I have also used some plain Bazzill cardstock from my stash for the matting. The backing papers both from the First Edition paper stack. I coloured in 6 small flowers from the flower pack using a copic pen and added rhinestones to the centres. I cut the bow and assembled it and laid a piece of matching paper across the rear of where the bow was going. Finally I added some pearls to the corners of the card. You can find lots of pearls over at the S&S website Here.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. So cute. Lillibet is just adorable and you've shown her off so beautifully here. Really love that paper set...need to use it asap!

    Thank you for creating such a fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, your card is just darling.Like the coloring and design paper you used. :D
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she sweet? Lovely card sets her off a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Jill. The cameo and papers look fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this stamp - you have made it look so sweet xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx