background

Sunday 7 September 2014

Scribble and Scrap and Lillibet!

Hi all, well the nights are drawing in unfortunately but the plus side to that is I'm more inclined to go hide away in my craft room with a blanket instead of sitting out in the sun! lol

I'm here to share with you one of the cards I have been working on this week with fabarooney goodies from the Scribble and Scrap shop

Here is my card using Lillibet Goodnight Kiss Stamp, Curiosity Corner poaper Blossoms, Curiosity Corner 6x6 Paper Stack and Dovecraft Doilies.




I coloured Lillibet using copics and cut her and the layer out using xcut oval and scalloped oval dies. I added dazzling rhinestones to the centres of the blossoms and pearls in the corners. I cut the doily into quarters and used 2 of them in the corners. The sentiment was handstamped. 

Thanks for stopping by, if you get chance why not stop by the Scribble and Scrap Facebook group for lots more info on products available and coming soon and lots more inspiration x


6 comments:

  1. Just love this one. Lillibet works so well with the Curiosity papers...who'd have thunk it? :D Great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Jill. I love the layout and sweet stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Jill, love the Lillibet image and your choice of papers is just perfect hun.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx